The Claremont pendant light is a firm favourite and one of our best sellers. This design’s soft curves and elegant lines make it a sophisticated and trendy addition to our Southern Suburbs range. Furthermore, its original yet contemporary shape complements any room in the home or office. Complete The Claremont pendant light’s fresh, appealing look with a funky carbon filament light bulb.
As a result of customer feedback, the popular Claremont pendant light is now available in 3 sizes. In addition to our original standard size, we have now added a slightly larger medium version and a large version.
All our wooden pendant lights are available in a range of trendy colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Contact us should you wish to discuss your own colour ideas.
Your Claremont light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with simple instructions on how to put it together. No glue or screws are required due to our clever design where the pieces simply slot into one another. Assemble the Claremont pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area only). Finally, we have also included an electrical cordset with bulb fitment attachment and ceiling cup.
The finer detail
- The Claremont is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Claremont (standard) is 39cm in width and 35cm in height once assembled
- The Claremont design consists of 26 pieces; 24 vertical bones and 2 wheels (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- An electrical cordset with ceiling cup and bulb attachment is included.
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.