The Hout Bay pendant light is a classic design that looks great in any room. Thinking of a cluster of smaller lights over a dining room table? Or how about 3 in a row over the kitchen counter? The versatility of the Hout Bay pendant light is endless. Furthermore, its sleek good looks are popular with interior designers and homeowners alike. You could try it on its own or couple it with the Tokai or the Simonstown (or both) to create an interesting cluster in any room of the home or office.
Hout Bay Pendant – Colour Options
All our designs are also available in a our fabulous range of colours. The most popular choices are black, mahogany, rose gold, and a soft antique white stain. We have recently added three shades of GREY to our colour palette.
The Hout Bay design is available in 3 sizes; standard, medium, and large.
Your light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another. Assemble the Hout Bay pendant light yourself or opt to collect it already assembled (Cape Town area only). We have also included an electrical cordset with bulb fitment attachment and ceiling cup.
The finer detail
- The Hout Bay is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Hout Bay is available in 3 sizes – small, medium and large
- The Hout Bay design consists of 26 pieces including 24 vertical bones and 2 wheels
- Pieces are carefully wrapped and packaged for shipping
- A cordset with 1 metre cord to ceiling cup and bulb attachment are included.
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.