The Atlantic pendant light’s straight edge swirl is intriguing as it is beautiful. Bold lines and symmetry create an eye-catching addition to any room of the home. The Atlantic works on its own or in a pair over a countertop. If you are after something with an edgy difference, yet sleek enough to suit any décor, The Atlantic pendant light could be the answer.
This light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with simple instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another.
Assemble the Atlantic pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area, only).
All our wooden pendant lights are also available in a range of trendy colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Furthermore, please contact us should you have a colour choice of your own.
The finer detail
- The Atlantic is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Atlantic is 50cm in width and 55cm in height once assembled
- The Atlantic design consists of 13 pieces including 12 vertical bones and 1 wheel (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- An electrical cordset with bulb attachment and ceiling cup are included
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.