The Indian pendant light is both alluring and intriguing. Its hexagonal shape is attentive without being overbearing. Similar to the other designs in the range, yet set apart by its interesting form, The Indian pendant light will find solace in an upbeat, trendy environment that is both homely and stylish.
Your light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another.
We have also included an electrical cordset with bayonet bulb fitment attachment and ceiling cup.
Assemble the Indian pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area only).
All our wooden pendant lights are also available in a range of trendy colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Furthermore, please contact us should you have a colour choice of your own.
The finer detail
- The Indian is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Indian is 50cm in width and 43cm in height once assembled
- The Indian design consists of 13 pieces including 12 vertical bones and 1 wheel (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- An electrical cordset, bulb attachment and ceiling cup are included
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.