The Sauvignon pendant light is a medium-bodied well-rounded delight to the senses and a pleasing addition to modern home decor. This fabulous design is smooth and subtle yet robust enough to leave a long lingering good impression on any room in the home or office. Moreover, this sophisticated design works well on its own but is also dependable in a cluster, and frankly, a lot more enjoyable.
The Sauvignon wooden pendant light is now available in 2 larger size options for those high volume areas. Consider the medium version, or even the large version to create even more presence.
All our wooden pendant light designs are available in a range of colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Please contact us should you wish to discuss your own colour ideas.
Your Sauvignon pedant light will be shipped flat packed with simple instructions on how to put it together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another. Assemble the Sauvignon pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area only).
The finer detail
- The Sauvignon is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Sauvignon (standard) is 27cm in width and 40cm in height once assembled
- The Sauvignon design consists of 38 pieces including 36 vertical bones and 2 wheels (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- An electrical cord, bulb attachment and ceiling cup are included
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.