The Tokai pendant light is our attractive angular addition to our Southern Suburbs range of light fittings. In addition to looking great on its own, the Tokai pendant light looks amazing in a cluster of 2 or more. Try each one with a different filament bulb to add some excitement. This ceiling light combines 26 pieces designed to easily fit together to create a stylish and modern addition to any room in your home or office space.
All our wooden pendant lights are available in a range of fabulous colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Please contact us should you have a colour choice of your own.
The Tokai is now available in 3 sizes – standard, medium and large (see dimension diagram for exact measurements.)
The Tokai light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with simple instructions on how to put it together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another, furthermore, you can assemble the Tokai pendant light yourself, or opt to collect it already assembled (Cape Town area, only). We have also included a cordset with bulb fitment attachment and ceiling cup.
The finer detail
- The Tokai is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Tokai is 30cm in width and 39cm in height once assembled
- The Tokai design consists of 26 pieces including 24 vertical bones and 2 wheels (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- A cordset with a 1 metre cord, ceiling cup and bulb attachment is included.
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.