The Rondebosch pendant light is a fresh and sophisticated, yet classic design. This cool cat works wonderfully in a cluster or on its own. Furthermore, this design suits the children’s bedroom, the entrance hall, and even the lounge or dining room. Jazz up a tired workspace or restaurant interior. In addition to being fun and light, the Rondebosch works well pretty much anywhere.
Your light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another.
Assemble the Rondebosch pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area, only).
We have also included an electrical cordset with bulb fitment attachment and ceiling cup.
All our wooden pendant lights are available in a range of trendy colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Contact us should you wish to discuss your own colour ideas.
The finer detail
- The Rondebosch is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Rondebosch is 35cm in width and 30cm in height once assembled
- The Rondebosch design consists of 26 pieces including 24 vertical bones and 2 wheels (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- A cordset with 1 metre cord to ceiling cup and bulb attachment is included.
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.