The Rondebosch pendant light is a fresh and sophisticated classic design. This cool cat works wonderfully in a cluster or on its own. This versatile design will suit any room of the house. Jazz up a tired workspace or restaurant interior. In addition to being fun and light, the Rondebosch pendant works well pretty much anywhere.
Your light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another.
Assemble the Rondebosch pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area, only).
We have also included an electrical cordset with bulb fitment attachment and a ceiling cup.
The Rondebosch pendant is now available in 3 sizes, small (H30cm x W35cm), medium (H40cm x W50cm) and large (H50cm x W65cm).
Rondebosch Pendant – Colour Options
All our wooden pendant lights are available in a range of trendy colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, and a soft antique white stain. We have recently introduced three shades of GREY to our fabulous colour palette. Contact us should you wish to discuss your own colour ideas.
The finer detail
- The Rondebosch is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Rondebosch is available in 3 sizes, small (H30cm x W35cm), medium (H40cm x W50cm) and large (H50cm x W65cm).
- The Rondebosch design consists of 26 pieces including 24 vertical bones and 2 wheels
- Pieces are carefully wrapped and packaged for shipping
- A cordset with 1 metre cord, ceiling cup and bulb attachment (screw, E27) is included.
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.