The Dahlia pendant light is versatile and understated. The simplicity of this design, however, is virtuous of its exotic appeal. The Dahlia pendant light looks like a dahlia in bloom which is bright natured and extremely pleasant to look at. You could admire the Dahlia pendant on its own, or couple up with a cluster, or a row of the Dahlia pendants over a kitchen counter. The Dahlia wooden pendant light is the second addition to our Floral range which is growing in popularity as well as style!
This light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with simple instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another.
Assemble the Dahlia pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area, only).
All our wooden pendant lights are also available in a range of trendy colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Furthermore, please contact us should you have a colour choice of your own.
The finer detail
- The Dahlia pendant is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Dahlia’s dimensions are 21cm in height and 62cm in width when assembled.
- The Dahlia design consists of 26 pieces including 24 vertical petals and 2 wheels (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- Your choice of white or black electrical cordset, with a 1 metre fabric-wrapped cord with E27 (screw) bulb attachment and ceiling cup, is included
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.