The Malbec wooden pendant light is rich in character with smooth lines and is incredibly easy on the eye. The unique yet pleasing design of the Malbec pendant light is suited to any room of the house and makes for a superb conversation piece over the dining room table. The Malbec is a popular choice for its character and fantastic finish. Furthermore, we have listened to your feedback and have revised this classic design to include a small and large version.
Sometimes a brilliant design needs a few options to suit a cross-section of home decor spaces. Introducing the small to the left, and the large to the right of our classic standard design – pick the one that suits you most.
All our pendant light designs are also available in a range of colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Please contact us if you have your own idea for a colour option.
Your light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with instructions on how to easily put it together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another. Assemble the Malbec pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area only). We have also included an electrical cordset with bulb fitment attachment and ceiling cup.
The finer detail
- The Malbec is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Malbec (standard) is 50cm in width and 40cm in height once assembled
- The Malbec design consists of 38 pieces including 36 vertical bones and 2 wheels. The small version consists of 26 pieces, 24 vertical bones and 2 wheels (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- An electrical cordset, bulb attachment and ceiling cup are included
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.