Opulent, rich, smooth and bold. The Merlot wooden pendant light oozes class with an all-round appeal that will keep your eyes coming back for more.
Assemble The Merlot pendant light yourself (or opt to collect already assembled – Cape Town area)
Your light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another. Your Merlot pendant comes standard with a black or white cordset.
We have added a small and a large version of the ‘standard’ Merlot design to our range. The SMALL version of The Merlot consists of 24 bones and 2 wheels (Southern Suburbs range) and is similar in size to ‘The Claremont‘. The LARGE version is an impressive piece, and perfect for those high volume ceilings or double volume staircases.
Our designs are also available in a range of colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. All our colour options are available to order online.
The finer detail
- The Merlot pendant light is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Merlot is available in 3 sizes (small, standard and large) – refer dimension diagram
- The Merlot design consists of 38 pieces including 36 vertical bones and 2 wheels (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping) – the small version consists of 26 pieces.
- An electrical cordset including 1 metre cord, E27 / screw bulb attachment, and ceiling cup, is included.
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.