The Observatory pendant light is a standout. A little bit ‘rough’ around the edges but with a ‘soft’ centre, this original design will get heads turning and tongues wagging. Not surprisingly, our customers love this attention-grabbing funky member of our Southern Suburbs range.
Your light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another. Assemble the Observatory pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area only). We have also included an electrical cordset with bulb fitment attachment and ceiling cup.
All our wooden pendant lights are also available in a range of colours, with the most popular choices being black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Contact us should have a colour idea of your own.
The finer detail
- The Observatory is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Observatory is 39cm in width and 35cm in height once assembled
- The Observatory design consists of 26 pieces including 24 vertical bones and 2 wheels (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- A cordset with 1 metre cord, ceiling cup and bulb attachment is included.
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.