The Pacific pendant light is passive and graceful. Its spherical appearance repeats itself in amongst its beautiful swirls as it dips and turns along its own fluid lines. This clever design looks fabulous on its own or set amongst its ‘oceanic’ partners. You decide on the look you’re after. The Pacific pendant light speaks for itself.
Your light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with instructions on how to simply put it together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another.
Assemble the Pacific pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area only).
We have also included an electrical cordset with bulb fitment attachment and ceiling cup.
All the wooden pendant lights shown are also available in a range of colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your own colour ideas.
The finer detail
- The Pacific pendant is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Pacific is 50cm in width and 50cm in height once assembled
- The Pacific design consists of 13 pieces including 12 vertical bones and 1 wheel (pieces are carefully packaged for shipping)
- An electrical cordset with 1 metre cord, E27 / screw bulb attachment and ceiling cup is included.
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.