The Bergvliet pendant light has a gentle narrow drop-shape which looks great on its own, or in a cluster of 2 or more. You could try three in row over a longer dining room table or kitchen counter. Furthermore, its eye-catching appeal ensures this unique design gains attention.
Your light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with instructions on how to easily put it together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another. Assemble the Bergvliet pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area, only). We have also included an electrical cordset with bulb fitment attachment and ceiling cup.
All our wooden pendant lights are also available in a range of colours, with the most popular choices being black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain.
The finer detail
- The Bergvliet pendant light is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Bergvliet pendant light is 30cm in width and 50cm in height once assembled
- The Bergvliet design consists of 27 pieces including 24 vertical bones and 3 wheels (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- An electrical cordset, bulb attachment and ceiling cup are included.
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.