The Freesia pendant light is a sweet, delicate bloom that is quite sociable in character and looks fabulous in a cluster. The freesia signifies purity, innocence, joy, trust and friendship. This pretty pendant light design holds true to its name and its shape will aid to relieve stress and encourage relaxation.
This light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with simple instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another.
Assemble the Freesia pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area, only).
All our wooden pendant lights are also available in a range of trendy colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Furthermore, please contact us should you have a colour choice of your own.
The finer detail
- The Freesia is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Freesia comes in 3 sizes; small, medium and large. Refer to the diagram for measurements.
- The Freesia design consists of 27 pieces including 24 vertical bones and 3 wheels (pieces are wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- An electrical cordset, 1 metre cord with E27 (screw) bulb attachment and ceiling cup, is included
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.