The Bishopscourt pendant light is the largest, most elaborate design in the Southern Suburbs range. This one-of-a-kind design adds a unique dimension to your creative living space, especially if it is complemented by a funky filament light bulb that sits comfortably midway. Plus, its presence in a larger room will certainly create a talking point!
Order The Bishopscourt pendant light online
Your light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another. Assemble the Bishopscourt pendant light yourself (or opt to collect already assembled). Furthermore, we have included a 5ocm electrical cord with bayonet bulb fitment attachment.
All our wooden pendant lights are available in a range of modern colours, which add to their stylish presence. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain, furthermore, you can contact us should you wish to discuss a colour of your choice.
The finer detail
- The Bishopscourt pendant light is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Bishopscourt is 75cm in width and 48cm in height once assembled
- The Bishopscourt design consists of 27 pieces including 24 vertical bones and 3 wheels (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- An electrical cordset with bulb attachment and ceiling cup, is included in your purchase.
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.