The Bishopscourt pendant light is the largest, most elaborate design in the Southern Suburbs range. This one-of-a-kind design adds a unique dimension to your creative living space. Complement the Bishopscourt with a funky filament light bulb that sits comfortably midway. This unique pendant will certainly create a talking point!
Order The Bishopscourt pendant light online
Your light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another. Assemble the Bishopscourt pendant light yourself (or opt to collect already assembled).
Bishopscourt Pendant – Colour Options
All our wooden pendant lights are available in a range of modern colours, which add to their stylish presence. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, and a soft antique white stain. We have recently introduced three shades of grey to our awesome colour palette. Furthermore, contact us should you wish to discuss a colour of your choice.
The finer detail
- The Bishopscourt pendant light is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Bishopscourt is 75cm in width and 48cm in height once assembled
- The Bishopscourt design consists of 27 pieces including 24 vertical bones and 3 wheels
- Pieces are carefully wrapped and packaged for shipping
- An electrical cordset with bulb attachment and ceiling cup, is included in your purchase.
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.