The Noordhoek pendant design is the latest addition to our Southern Suburbs range of wooden pendant lights. Large, bold and striking, this design showcases the continuous flow of mountain meeting ocean. Its vast, yet peaceful presence will add a dimension of beauty and intrigue to the room you choose to light up. The open design will flatter the open-plan of your home decor and will lend appeal to your interior design aptitude.
This light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with simple instructions on how to put it all together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another.
Assemble The Noordhoek pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area, only).
All our wooden pendant lights are also available in a range of trendy colours. The most popular choices are black, copper, rose gold, silver and a soft antique white stain. Furthermore, please contact us should you have a colour choice of your own.
The finer detail
- The Noordhoek is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Noordhoek pendant is 73cm wide and 27 cm in height once assembled.
- The Noordhoek design consists of 26 pieces including 24 bones and 2 wheels (pieces are shrink-wrapped and carefully packaged for shipping)
- Your choice of white or black electrical cordset, 1 metre cord with E27 (screw) bulb attachment and ceiling cup, is included
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.