The Scorpio pendant light is beguiling and seductive. It will blend perfectly with your home decor while its striking impact is powerful. This elegant yet prominent styling of the WATER design ensures it gets noticed. The Scorpio’s emotional, imaginative presence is intense and functions as the most beautiful statement piece.
The Scorpio pendant light is an alternative style to our WATER design which can also be hung with alternative directional pieces – see The Pisces.
This light fitting will be shipped flat-packed with simple instructions on how to put it together. No glue or screws are required because the pieces simply slot into one another.
Assemble the Scorpio pendant light yourself or opt to collect already assembled (Cape Town area, only).
The Scorpio Pendant Colour Options
All our wooden pendant lights are also available in a range of trendy colours. The most popular choices are black, rose gold, mahogany, and a soft antique white stain. We have recently added three shades of GREY to our fabulous colour palette. Furthermore, please contact us should you have a colour choice of your own.
The finer detail
- The Scorpio (WATER) is an original in-house design
- Precision laser-cut from 3mm wood (MDF)
- The Scorpio (WATER) comes in 3 sizes; small, medium, and large. Refer to the diagram for measurements.
- The Scorpio (WATER) design consists of 26 pieces including 24 vertical ‘bones’ and 2 wheels
- Pieces are carefully wrapped and packaged for shipping
- The Scorpio’s unique style is achieved by simply assembling with the vertical ‘petals’ pointing downwards.
- An electrical cordset, 1 metre cord with E27 (screw) bulb attachment and ceiling cup, is included
Check out Eurolux’s range of carbon filament light bulbs which pair perfectly with an AssembLIT light fitting.